Premiered in 1853, it became one of the most popular operas in the world and was the title with which the old building of the Teatro Colón inaugurated on April 25, 1857. With libretto by Francesco Maria Piave, after La Dame aux camélias by Alexandre Dumas Jr., the direction and set design of this Rome Opera House production belongs to Franco Zeffirelli.
TEATRO COLÓN PERMANENT ORCHESTRA
CONDUCTOR | Evelino Pidò
TEATRO COLÓN PERMANENT CHOIR
CHOIR MASTER | Miguel Martínez