The Teatro Colón invites you to support the initiatives designed to continue contributing to the growth of one of the most important and internationally renowned cultural institutions in Argentina.
Sponsor these projects
Be part of the community of art and culture of the Teatro Colón
are already possible thanks to your contribution
Support for the visit of great international artists.
Promoting the studies of students and the specialization of teachers at the Teatro Colón Institute of Advanced Studies in Arts, which offers a unique education in the country for the artists of the future.
Preservation and enhancement of the historic building, furniture and documents of the Teatro Colón.
Start-up and opening of a new venue in La Boca district, where the Theater's artistic and scenographic workshops will coexist with exhibition spaces, new scenographic deposits and guided tours.
For the scenotechnical and audiovisual development of digital tools that expand the impact of the Theater's cultural proposal through the media and streaming.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Donations with credit and debit cards through the Theater's site linked to the web page that provides the LOCATION ISSUANCE, ADMINISTRATION AND TICKETS SALE of the TEATRO COLÓN.
First of all, I hereby declare as a sworn statement that the information to be provided is true, that I have the capacity required by the Civil and Commercial Code of the Nation, that I know and understand the implications of the operation I am about to carry out, and that this is sufficient proof of my express agreement.
I also understand that non-compliance or falsification of data may be subject to the provisions of the National Criminal Code, as prescribed in articles 172, 282, 283 and 285 and any other applicable regulations.
1. Web donations
The purpose of this document is to offer the online management and processing of donations made by credit or debit cards in favor of the Teatro Colón Autarchic Entity, hereinafter referred to as THE THEATER, free of charge. For the purpose of processing donations, the platform of the supplier of the THEATER'S SERVICE OF ISSUANCE, ADMINISTRATION AND TICKETS SALE will be used.
WEB Donation shall be understood as the act of transferring sums of money free of charge to the Theater, through the online platform. Additionally, it is hereby informed that the provisions of article 1,542 and following articles of the Argentine Civil and Commercial Code are applicable to this act.
2. Registration. Capacity. Consent
The entry and use of the site gives the status of User and implies full and complete compliance with the terms and conditions described herein and governing the donation activity on the platform of the SERVICE OF ISSUANCE, ADMINISTRATION AND TICKETS SALE.
- In turn, the registration as a User shall be considered as a sworn statement, stating not to have any impediment to make the donation, according to the laws of Argentina and / or applicable jurisdictions, the obligation to use the website for a lawful purpose, as well as the legality and origin of the funds involved in the transaction.
Additionally, the Users declare and guarantee:
- To be fully capable and competent to accept and comply with the Terms and Conditions;
- Possess the necessary faculties to subscribe the present and share the documentation and/or information that they enter in the website;
- Possess powers to bind the human person or entity they represent, as applicable;
- To waive the right to make any type of claim related to this document to the Teatro Colón Autarkic Entity and/or the Government of the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires, with the acceptance serving as sufficient proof of express conformity.
- Accept that the user's data entered, together with the amount paid, may be published and publicized by THE THEATER.
3. Data. Protection of personal data
The Terms and Conditions may be modified and/or updated without prior notice to the Users. The modified Terms and Conditions are considered accepted by the Users after a period of 10 (ten) days from their publication without the User having notified its rejection to them.
Any instruction or additional notice that is incorporated into the Platform will be considered as part of these Terms and Conditions, therefore will be mandatory and binding. It is expressly clarified that in the future the service platform may be replaced.
Any communication addressed to THE THEATER should be sent to Cerrito 618 of the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires, Argentina or through the email address email@example.com.
The user constitutes a domicile. The notifications made will be considered valid and effective, for all purposes, when they are made through any of the following means;
- Sending by email to the box reported by the User through the Platform; and / or
- Sending by postal mail to the address provided by the User through the Platform.
These Terms and Conditions shall be ruled by the laws in force in the Republic of Argentina.
Any conflict or controversy derived from the existence, validity, content, interpretation, scope or any other aspect related to the Terms and Conditions shall be settled amicably by the parties.
THE THEATER is established at Cerrito 618, in the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires, where all communications and notifications related to the present Terms and Conditions shall be valid.
In the event of any legal controversy, the parties submit to the Contentious, Administrative and Tax Courts of the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires, expressly excluding any other jurisdiction that may be applicable for any reason, it is hereby stated for the record that any judicial notices to be sent to the Teatro Colón Autarkic Entity of the Government of the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires shall be sent to Uruguay 458, Department of Judicial Notices and Official Letters of the General Attorney's Office of the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires, pursuant to the provisions of Art. 20º of Law Nº 1218 (text consolidated by Law Nº 6017) and Resolution Nº 77/PG/2006.